Amazon music and playlists on MG

CrazyShini

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all, I'm trying to drive with Amazon Music on the car, but regardless the problem that every time you enter the car and engine it the last song or playlist that you've listened is not recorded and you have to search it again, I have another "problem" and I don't know if it's because I only have Amazon prime not unlimited, or it's a problem with the Interface on the car; I can't find my pre-recorded playlists.

If I try the amazon music web, I can see the "library" where I can find my playlists, but in the car I only can access tot the "Amazon predefined playlist" not "my playlists" on my library.

Anyone know how to see his own playlists? Thanks!

This is due to the version of Amazon Music MG is using is the 'Discover Songs' version which is not like the normal one. Here is the link to the android version to install on your phone and take a look. Amazon Music: Discover Songs – Apps on Google Play So no personal library/playlist access, even with Amazon Music Unlimited which I have.

This is due to the version of Amazon Music MG is using is the 'Discover Songs' version which is not like the normal one. Here is the link to the android version to install on your phone and take a look. Amazon Music: Discover Songs – Apps on Google Play So no personal library/playlist access, even with Amazon Music Unlimited which I have.
Yes, I tried the "1 month trial familiar Amazon music unlimited" and now we have a lot of music to play (in prime version, it's difficult to search some kind of music), but no way to play your own playlists, or maybe other problem, don't "save" your previous music played, and you have to search it again and select it to play it...
For now, I prefer to do this with the MG's interface without any mobile connection, I think it's a good functionality and don't need to think about wireless android/apple car, or bluetooth. If it has this options will be the best system to listen music for me in the car... Well, for now it's quite good.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom