And it’s a goodbye from me....

Stuwit46

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hello all, just a quick line to say that after running it for 13 months I’ve sold my #teamred MG5. It’s been far better than I expected and sadly I couldn’t keep it as I’m starting up a driver training business and currently the demand seems to be manual, so reluctantly getting a new Focus, not looking forward to the whole petrol station thing and the obvious hit in the pocket! I feel like it’s going backwards but hopefully in a year or so I’ll have a better view and may go EV again. I’d like to say thanks for the interaction and threads etc. It’s been fun, friendly and informative. I’m selling the number plate MG05SJW if there is anyone interested with the same initials 😂. Bye for now.....

Sorry to hear that.
We will all miss you on the podcast.
Would love the reg plate but don't fancy changing my name🙄.
What plate are you getting for the focus?

Sorry to hear that.
We will all miss you on the podcast.
Would love the reg plate but don't fancy changing my name🙄.
What plate are you getting for the focus?
I’ll keep it as it is as it’s a contract lease. Going to do a year and see where things are after 😊

Hello all, just a quick line to say that after running it for 13 months I’ve sold my #teamred MG5. It’s been far better than I expected and sadly I couldn’t keep it as I’m starting up a driver training business and currently the demand seems to be manual, so reluctantly getting a new Focus, not looking forward to the whole petrol station thing and the obvious hit in the pocket! I feel like it’s going backwards but hopefully in a year or so I’ll have a better view and may go EV again. I’d like to say thanks for the interaction and threads etc. It’s been fun, friendly and informative. I’m selling the number plate MG05SJW if there is anyone interested with the same initials 😂. Bye for now.....
If I get a MG5 that plate would be perfect for me!

Message me details please :)

Best of luck for the future and your new venture 🤞

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom