Android Auto AAWireless

fritsk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Received my AAWireless (from Indiegogo). I can confirm it works in combination with the MG HS Plug-in. Had to do some fiddling with the settings for the initial pairing/connection, but works flawlessly now.
After starting the car the android auto is almost immediately presented on the display.
n.b. The power on the car's AA usb-port is always "on". So when entering the car with your phone, the bluetooth connection should already be established.

Added bonus is the lid can be closed. I connected the aawireless to a short (15cm) cable with a 90 degrees connector.

Last edited:
What 90 degree connector did you use, all the ones i see have really subpar reviews.
Thanks.

Hi. Just what I was looking for. Although this is shown on indiegogo it does not seem to be available.
Where can you order one from?

Hi. Just what I was looking for. Although this is shown on indiegogo it does not seem to be available.
Where can you order one from?
Go the the indigogo page (AAWireless) then click on the perk:
1648113217993.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, unfortunately the webpage is no longer valid. The unit is shown on the indiegogo website but the link does not seem to be functioning. There is another version 'carsifi' and that link also seems not be functioning either.

This is hard work, signed up in case that was the problem, made no difference, not one of the items on the page seems to work. I have sent a message to Indiegogo help to find out what is going wrong.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom