Android Auto and DAB radio

gus

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Just a quick question, new owner of a week so massive learning curve now I have the EV rather than reading the manual :)

I set off on a journey yesterday connected the phone AA kicked in, voice control for destination all ok, set off listening to DAB and on getting the first route instruction the radio muted to allow me to hear the guidance but that was it from the radio, tried source and the only way I could get the radio audio back was to select the radio on the screen and then reselect AA through the screen, this happened every time I got a route instruction, is it me missing something?

I would try pressing the mute button on the steering wheel after the guidance voice finishes to see if it's just not unmuting.

Upvote 0
Mine is a bit buggy at the moment, the radio reception on DAB is not as good as previous cars and the radio gets interrupted by the bluetooth (even when nothing playing) and will sometimes simply pause itself randomly for no apparent reason. Going to query it with the dealer today.

Upvote 0
Tap the voice control button twice, activate - cancel. I sometimes have to do this after I have sent a message with Siri in my current ZS petrol

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom