Android Auto customisation re. charging points

SimonomiS

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I was just trying customise what apps are available within Android Auto and in particular those to do with charging points - Zap Map f.ex. Not had any luck so far - it doesn't seem to be totally user configurable. I know you could use Google Maps to find charging points and maybe that's just as good? What's anyone's experience been with this so far? I've done so few miles so far that I've not been able to get much experience!

How do activate the 'Voice control' as I keep getting a message ' you must activate voice control first' when I press the button. I have looked through both the car and google menus but can't find out how to.

How do activate the 'Voice control' as I keep getting a message ' you must activate voice control first' when I press the button. I have looked through both the car and google menus but can't find out how to.
You need to have your phone connected to android auto or Apple Car play

Google Assistant needs to be set up too for this to work

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom