Android Auto issues

1MGEVUSER

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I have been having a couple of issues while on Android Auto on my ZS Trophy facelift.

Sometimes I connect the USB to the phone and although the Google Map works, I lose the facility to get the DAB radio working.

Today I had to restart the infotainment on the MG by holding the Home button for a few seconds.

That solved the Radio issue, however I can't get the BBC Sounds or Spotify to work with Android Auto.

Any suggestions why this happens?

Thanks.

I had problems with AA because I wasn't using a fast data cable. Check the plastic insert in the USB-A plug. It should be black or blue but not white.

however I can't get the BBC Sounds or Spotify to work with Android Auto

On my car (zsev) and phone(Redmi) if I plug the phone in before starting the car, I have this problem. The solution is to start the car first before plugging in the phone or to unplug the USB cable for a few seconds then plug back in

I found a wireless AA device helped solve most my AA / Audio problems (with seperate fast charger). Recently drove a Opel Grandland in Europe with AA, and must say, it definitely is our MG which is the problem. Worked flawlessly in the Opel, along with decent charging speed!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom