Anyone know the maximum size of USB storage?

Zachsta

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
As per the title, does anyone know what the maximum size USB storage is for the MG5? Tried the dealer and tweeted MG but no answers as yet

I was hoping at least 128gb
128 Gb (formatted FAT32) works. I just tried a 128Gb stick and at first it said, warning file format not supported, then started playing ???

I did some testing on my ZS a while back, it will play at least these audio files:

mp3
m4a
flac
wma
ape
wav
ogg
aac

You have way better hearing than most if you can tell the difference between a 320kbps mp3 file and a flac file through the speakers that MG supply! It might be, of course, that the MG5 has better speakers.

I have industrial deafness at certain frequencies, so even cassette tapes sound ok to me. :D

I did some testing on my ZS a while back, it will play at least these audio files:

mp3
m4a
flac
wma
ape
wav
ogg
aac

You have way better hearing than most if you can tell the difference between a 320kbps mp3 file and a flac file through the speakers that MG supply! It might be, of course, that the MG5 has better speakers.
That's cool thanks, MG5 has a decent sound system really. If it wasn't on a PCP deal I may have considered upgrading but these will do fine.
To be fair is mostly about me not having time (or redundant storage) to convert files from .Flac to .mp3 every time I want to update the albums

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom