API?

The ZS EV mark one doesn't and I'm sure I read in a thread while back that the new one does either something to do with MG not wanting to release that info out even though they could. I have the charger installed and use octopus go so just set the charging to 'never charge above 5p' and that makes it a smart charger somewhat but you won't get all the features

Anyone know if the new ZS EV has API and that it works with the Ohme Home Pro?
API not available for MG on ohme yet at least it don't really make much difference you can see what's going on with the app and set limits I have home pro and it is compatible with ovo 5p any time

Its on Ohme's roadmap for 2022 to integrate Ohme with MG ZS EVs. This would possibly be applicable only on the facelift versions which have iSmart app connectivity(unless they find a different way to connect to pre facelift). IMO the only useful feature would be knowing the current SOC of the car to set charge levels.

Right now Ohme only has how much SOC to add to the car. Without knowing the current SOC, we need to manually enter it everytime we plug in to charge.

I have deleted all schedules from Ohme and use it as a 'dumb' charger and control my start and end times via iSmart or the infotainment panel of the car. By doing this, irrespective of what ever time I plug in the charger, the car would not accept charging until the start time set in the car/iSmart app.

Anyone know if the V2L can be enabled via the API? Is their any MG API Documentation that we can refer to?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom