App conundrum

Keith Harris

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Any webmaster boffins out there in our wonderful MG community got any ideas why the new app has loaded successfully on my iPad but won’t load on my iPhone 2020 SE 🤔

Solution
Try setting the display zoom to default.

settings > display & brightness > display zoom > default

This should allow you to scroll to the accept conditions button
Apple store states iSmart needs iOS 12.0 or later, If you have that on your iPhone SE can I suggest you delete the app. restart the phone and try to install from afresh.

Upvote 0
Not much help I’m afraid as I have exactly the same problem. The app on ipad works fine but on my phone although the login screen is there when I enter my account details and password the LOGON button remains greyed out.

I seem to remember that when using on the ipad for the first time I had to check a box agreeing to T&C but that is not apparent on the phone

Upvote 0
Not much help I’m afraid as I have exactly the same problem. The app on ipad works fine but on my phone although the login screen is there when I enter my account details and password the LOGON button remains greyed out.

I seem to remember that when using on the ipad for the first time I had to check a box agreeing to T&C but that is not apparent on the phone
Exactly it, but the really weird thing is I’ve had exactly the same phone as mine next to it and the t&c are there.

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
Solution

You my friend are a bloody genius, it worked, you don’t know how many people I’ve asked about this Legend!! 🕺🕺🥳

Problem solved, see the reply further down about display and brightness settings on iPhone

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom