App dead?

bowfer

Banned
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Can anyone access the app right now?
Dead for me, which is concerning as I need to charge tonight and the schedule is set on the app

Can anyone access the app right now?
Dead for me, which is concerning as I need to charge tonight and the schedule is set on the app
Not by the looks of it. It's showing the charge status from about an hour ago (was charging, now not but app still shows charging). When I try to refresh the vehicle status it has been saying 'The status check is failed, please try again later'

Down in South Tyneside .....car's on charge on a public charger...no idea what time it will be fully charged? ... frustrating as the app appears to be down as much as it's working.

Can you set the charging timings on your wall charger?

I could if I could get the damn thing to reconnect to the home network again.
I’ve tried the podpoint instructions numerous times and it just won’t work and I’m not paying their £140 call-out fee.
So for now it’s a dumb charger.

So my app now says its overheating and high temp. It's not plugged in, I've not used it today and not charged for a few days. So what on earth is going on?

SmartSelect_20221118_202835_MG iSMART.jpg

OK so I've just been to pick my car up ...the app has been off since parking up and putting the car on charge, however its now up and working again and I have a feeling it's something to do with Bluetooth....reason being earlier today my phone was connected to the car via the USB with android auto...my wife's phone was connected via Bluetooth, meaning when I left the car my wife's phone was the last connected device and the reason the ismart app has not worked. On returning to the car after charging all is good again and the ismart app works as it should......it's not nailed on just a hunch, but what reinforces this is my son has am mg4 also and lives close by and his app has been working all day 🤷

OK so I've just been to pick my car up ...the app has been off since parking up and putting the car on charge, however its now up and working again and I have a feeling it's something to do with Bluetooth....reason being earlier today my phone was connected to the car via the USB with android auto...my wife's phone was connected via Bluetooth, meaning when I left the car my wife's phone was the last connected device and the reason the ismart app has not worked. On returning to the car after charging all is good again and the ismart app works as it should......it's not nailed on just a hunch, but what reinforces this is my son has am mg4 also and lives close by and his app has been working all day 🤷
What model mg have you got please

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel