App problem on iPhone

Keith Harris

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
A strange one this, I cannot connect to the app on my iPhone SE 2020 , it connects to my iPad and my wife’s old iPhone 6 but not my iPhone. The problem appears to be that I can’t get to tick the terms and conditions as it’s not showing on the bottom of the page. I’m sure I’ve seen a post on Facebook relating to this but I can’t see it now. I’ve done all the usual deleting and reloading the app to no avail. To compound matters my friend with exactly the same phone can load it, I’ve had the two phones next to each other but I’m dammed if I can see the problem. Any suggestions guys

Sometimes turning the phone to landscape instead of portrait mode and back again sort of ‘refreshes’ the page and allows you to scroll, don’t know why, but I’ve done this a few times and it works (I have the exact same phone 📱)

Sometimes turning the phone to landscape instead of portrait mode and back again sort of ‘refreshes’ the page and allows you to scroll, don’t know why, but I’ve done this a few times and it works (I have the exact same phone 📱)
Good shout, but it won’t go into landscape mode (only on the mg app, every other app does) I think maybe a trip to the Apple shop 🤔

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom