app

magho1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
hi folks my son in law has just had the new audi q 4 andthat comes with an ap to put on your hone to switch heaters on whilst in the house ive got the exclusive ev does anyone know if this comes with a simular app as my car is parked outside as well as his

hi folks my son in law has just had the new audi q 4 andthat comes with an ap to put on your hone to switch heaters on whilst in the house ive got the exclusive ev does anyone know if this comes with a simular app as my car is parked outside as well as his

yes ive got the exclusive ive dowloaded the app but wen ive try to register my account my iphone isnt getting the code off it on my messages

Phone registration seems to not work for other users. Try using the email registration.

I installed the app with email but took 3days you have to be lucky when there servers are working properly it still won't let me add phone number and I have done all the combinations you can think of hopefully it will be fixed and better soon

it did work for me straight away but i went into the car to bind it to my phone app and as on the video i was sent to connect it tells me to press home on the screen and scroll across to user press it and a qr code comes up for my phone to take picture but i havnt got a home button on my exclusive to click on so i dont know how to get the qr code off the vehicle

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom