Audio equalizer settings

Kazza

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
What is your prefered equalizer setting for your audio system ?
I am struggling a little with too sharp audio and was hoping some of you might have some tweaks for the equalizer. I have the exclusive edition with 6 speakers.

Here are my settings. You will find that switching Loudness ON can provide good output if you are into music.

IMG_20210716_084822.jpg
IMG_20210716_084804.jpg
IMG_20210716_084832.jpg

When setting it up closing the windows makes a big difference.

So you turned it up to 11 :)
Not the volume, no. Under the Volume settings, you will find Loudness. Though I do not understand the intended use, I have observed that it music sounds better with Loudness on.

Not the volume, no. Under the Volume settings, you will find Loudness. Though I do not understand the intended use, I have observed that it music sounds better with Loudness on.
I'm no audiophile but you just moved all the equalizer bands up. That is effectively turning it up, not tweaking.
The settings in the video actually tweak the sound with settings of +3, -1, 0, +2, -2, which is pretty good.

Thats a luxury I enjoy only when the Mrs. is not with me!
I'm the opposite, mine's like background music usually between 7-11 volume, the missus is like a rolling disco, deafening, headache inducing loud. 😲

I'm no audiophile but you just moved all the equalizer bands up. That is effectively turning it up, not tweaking.
The settings in the video actually tweak the sound with settings of +3, -1, 0, +2, -2, which is pretty good.

Yes, I turned all of them up because it sounds better to me. I suppose equaliser settings need not be static, you can set it up the way you like your music played out.
I prefer to have a gain across the range, but more towards the lower and higher frequencies.
I will try the settings suggested in the video later. Thanks

In theory that is true but in reality, I have also noticed that it does seem different.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom