Baby throws up at the rear seat

sha66ir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
My baby constantly throws up in the back seat on journeys more than 10 miles.
I have the ZS SE long range.

This never happened in our previous Nissan leaf and hire car Kona

Any advice?

Thanks

Try a 9 mile journey, wait - then complete the last mile?

...seriously though, I'd just try the usual - keep their attention looking forward (no books, electronic devices etc.) and open the window a bit.

Funny you should say that l had a leaf and no feelings of sickness but in our long range I do feel a bit sick every now and again probably just needs a bit more getting used to I hope

This car does wallow somewhat and the suspension is unfortunately quite 'bouncy'. Have you made any change to your driving style to suit the vehicle? I ask because whilst it may not be the cause of your issue, it can help.

Is it something you can work around for now since you're changing the car anyway?

This car does wallow somewhat and the suspension is unfortunately quite 'bouncy'. Have you made any change to your driving style to suit the vehicle? I ask because whilst it may not be the cause of your issue, it can help.

Is it something you can work around for now since you're changing the car anyway?
I try to drive reasonably economically.

I don't accelerate to fast and no sudden breaks.

I bought an anti static strip but don't know where to attach it.

Being able to see out of the window helps, is the baby's seat high enough ?

I've had the rear dampers and front struts upgraded in my Gen2 TrophyLR to partially mitigate the appalling ride and handling. Rear seat passengers report an improvement, and it's certainly improved the drive.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom