Back on the road!

Alb

Solutions
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
After 19 days in the workshop of my local dealer I finally got my car back today :D
Bad news is that only two of the three things it went in for were fixed :(
I'm still waiting for an answer to the dashboard temperature display units issue so if anyone out there knows how to change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius (don't ask how it got to the former in the first place) please let me know.
The long wait was primarily down to the fact my infotainment unit had to be sent back to MG for reprogramming after a failed map update attempt. I'd describe their working pace as similar to that of a Snail but that would be an insult to the Snail :ROFLMAO:

After 19 days in the workshop of my local dealer I finally got my car back today :D
Bad news is that only two of the three things it went in for were fixed :(
I'm still waiting for an answer to the dashboard temperature display units issue so if anyone out there knows how to change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius (don't ask how it got to the former in the first place) please let me know.
The long wait was primarily down to the fact my infotainment unit had to be sent back to MG for reprogramming after a failed map update attempt. I'd describe their working pace as similar to that of a Snail but that would be an insult to the Snail :ROFLMAO:
Was it MG that attempted the map update?

No, that was me (following the Naviextras procedure to the letter).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom