Beam converter for driving Europe facelift mg5

SimonMG5

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi, has anyone seen beam convertors for a facelift mg5? Not seeing it listed in the literature for them. We are in Holland next month

Thanks

A quick use of the search function comes up with this. It does relate to the pre-facelift but does have links to contact for latest info.
There may be other previous threads that can help by putting differing terms in the search and restricting to the MG5 forum (advanced search - search threads)

Thanks i did see that but was hoping for some new info on the facelift, but thanks

Simon
Have you tried calling for info using the phone number as mentioned in posts #7 and #8 in the thread for the latest on the facelift ?

This is the update from TravelSpot who are the company that do the convertors for Halfords (after i had send them photos):

Although your headlights look different to the earlier model, as they are both projector style, I think Diagram 114 is the correct one for you to follow.

However, our Technical team are visiting the dealerships in the next few weeks to test new vehicles (and ones not on the list) on our headlamp alignment machine. I have added your vehicle to our list and can contact you once I have a more definitive answer.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom