Best Colour for the ZS ? Gen 1 or gen 2

JuziWomble

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
So Obviously I think the Artic White is a cracking colour on the ZS - But what made others chose their colour - Please do post a pic of your ZS ?

I have ordered Monument Silver. Ended up with a red one.
Happy with it... But still think silver ones look the best. And are quite rare... At least where I leave...

I ordered black but gave up waiting and accepted an earlier blue one. I am very happy with the colour and now think it was a better choice than my originally ordered black one!

The blue looks sharp, but everyone knows that red cars go faster…

IMG_0799.jpeg

From left to right: Mk I, Mk II ER, Mk II SR

Last edited:
The blue looks sharp, but everyone knows that red cars go faster…

View attachment 22207

From left to right: Mk I, Mk II ER, Mk II SR

Yeah we had UK order no 200 mk1 Zs in red then swapped it for the current 5 LR as per my avatar two years ago. My wife did NOT like the shape (mainly the rear end) of the new 4 whatever the colour.
a new 4x4 X power Estate would be excellent though - - - MG - - - if you’re listening….😜

We went for red as we loved the rich colour of it, the tri coat really pops.
Our previous car was silver but it looked a bit flat on the MG ZS I thought and I’ve never liked blue so red it was.

White was painted a bit too thinly in places on the original batch. Red is 3 coats and was worth the investment long-term.

We got the "ev" only pale blue which we ordered. It is a close colour match to my 1950 MGTD "clipper blue", although the earlier colour is a fraction prettier, apparently.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom