Best deals on MG ZS EVs in the UK

Saw this today.
£21,995. Is that particularly good?
Excellent if you're a cash buyer, or if the £6000 off is subject to taking out the PCP then you can take it and settle it when the paperwork comes through.

Haggle with your dealership. Get 3/4 dealerships to give you quotes and ask for freebies and Shop around .You will be surprised what you can SAVE. Times are tough but a car is a necessity for most as public transport in the UK is so POOR and expensive

This sort of discount can make a huge dent in Tesla M3 and the eZoe sales if it is a MG UK nationwide promotional sales initiative.
I truly hope this is not MG Dealerships breaking ranks and starting a price war amongst themselves.
Some say one can even find Excite @19k and Exclusive @ 23k. It looks like there is real tough time ahead in car sales in general.

This sort of discount can make a huge dent in Tesla M3 and the eZoe sales if it is a MG UK nationwide promotional sales initiative.
I truly hope this is not MG Dealerships breaking ranks and starting a price war amongst themselves.
Some say one can even find Excite @19k and Exclusive @ 23k. It looks like there is real tough time ahead in car sales in general.
This is why Tesla hold their price as they do not give any discount even for a CASH. All dealerships are held by Tesla no franchise.

Well, I didn't get any discount on my MG, however the swappage scheme paid dividends - got full value for a car that's probably worth £200 at most so I'm happy (plus PICG, plus free charger) (y)

No , not a good deal
I think you will find its the government discount of £3000 being matched by MG, these discounts will not last forever and I think its a great deal, although I got £7000 in March when I purchased mine, fantastic value even with 6 grand off

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom