Best insurance quote!!!

£238 with LV as multi car policy. Wife has a. Subaru Levorg and she pays £287 for her car. No, No Claims as had company car previously and was too much hassle to get confirmation from previous company! So I thought £238 was pretty decent. 46 year young by the way 😉

Mine was just over £300 with Quote me Happy as a second car, so no NCD applied, which I thought was decent.

Having had a company car for 15 years I went with Admiral as they gave the best discount for company car no claims. I used money supermarket and tried a few others too and Admiral was best for me

I went with LV - failry competitive price and free rescue if you run out of charge!

I went with LV - failry competitive price and free rescue if you run out of charge!
I was already with them with 6 Months to go. Charged me £28 to change over.

I need to check out the free rescue thing.

Fortunately thier cover includes use of a courtesy car, as my week old new red car is off the road until the end of January :-(

I am with LV which is designed for electric cars including a return to home or a charging point if you run out of charge.

I just don't get insurance companies.......I have had 6 quotes now for the same policy ranging from £260 to £585. What planet are they on!

Hi, I am looking for insurance for new MG EV, that I hope to pick up before the end of the year. I have got a quote of £628 with Hastings Direct through confused.com. It seems very high as I normally pay about £300 for 5000 annual miles. I have got very competitive quote from 'bymiles' previously who charge a fixed annual premium and rest based on usage, cost per mile. They would not quote me price, as per their database, MG ZS EV is not compatible as it does not have OBD 2 port, which is not true. Can someone please upload a picture, so I can get them to update their database. I will also try LV and quote me happy as mentioned by others.

I have got very competitive quote from 'bymiles' previously who charge a fixed annual premium and rest based on usage, cost per mile. They would not quote me price, as per their database, MG ZS EV is not compatible as it does not have OBD 2 port, which is not true. Can someone please upload a picture, so I can get them to update their database. I will also try LV and quote me happy as mentioned by others.

Blimey, if they don't fully recognise the MG EV on their systems by now, I'd steer well clear. Sounds like amateur hour! I take it they use the OBD port to attach their telemetry unit to (I'm not a fan of that).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom