Better Picture of the Bonnet Badge

Frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please find below a better picture of the Bonnet Badge I have put onto my MG ZS EV.

Regards

Frank

PS They also do a chrome version.
bonnet badge.JPG

I can't criticise anyones taste in badges...my family are always rolling their eyes at my latest adornment!?

You could certainly get a very tidy Bentley for less than one of our MG.s......but possibly with some very large repair bills in the future .

A chum of mine has just blown his Aston Martin engine and is looking at £30 K plus to fix it!?

Chris,

I just watched a top gear episode (the new guys) and they compared a brand new Dacia Sandero against a £6000 Rolls, Bentley and Mercedes 600SL (obviously old vehicles) and carried out some tests (some of them silly) and the Sandero beat them all in all the tests.

What people don't consider is that, yes the £6000 old luxury car is lovely, until one thing happens (it breaks down, and they will) and the cost to run it, insurance, tyres, servicing but mainly repairs.

So if you are lucky and it does not break down then yes the old Rolls, Bentley etc etc is a nicer car but they are cheap for a reason.

Have a good weekend and I feel sorry for your pal.

Frank

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom