Big Hello from N. Ireland

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I take it this is your first EV then. You are going to love it. Enjoy.

Also named Alan. :)

Hi there Alan! A very warm welcome to you, welcome to the forum!

We are all quite tolerant on here so don’t hesitate to ask any question, no matter how trivial or maybe stupid it seems - one of us will probably have had the same question in our early days as well! Are you also new to automatics, if so the whole changeover to an automatic EV will take some getting used to.

no been driving automatics for a while now and always wonder why I preservered with a manual for so long ,.... im a big Peugeot fan but after 10 years driving 3008s thought it was time for a change .... don't know whether ive done the right thing as my daughter keeps reminding of Rover MG my dad owned drove him crazy as it spent more time back at the dealers than he actually got to drive it ... was on first name terms with all the AA mechanics.

Hi Alan, like you I am from Northern Ireland. When did you order your car. I have been told June at earliest John

hi jwinst555
it was ordered 2 weeks ago rom Logans in Whiteabbey I was due to change in January but got an extension to see what was about .... but everyone seems in the dark about delivery times I was originally told august

Welcome to the forum and the whole world of electric propulsion Alan !.
Once you start driving EV's you will be wondering why you never did it before.
Moving from a long line of diesel cars, from now on you are now in for a very silent and relaxing drive.
EV driving is very addictive, you have been warned :giggle: .

Hi Alan. Did you get the red one from Logan's? We've just got a red one from Mervyn Stewart's in Bangor. Picking it up in 4 days time.
Looking forward to seeing you out and about.

Mike
Also in Northern Ireland

Hi Alan. Did you get the red one from Logan's? We've just got a red one from Mervyn Stewart's in Bangor. Picking it up in 4 days time.
Looking forward to seeing you out and about.

Mike
Also in Northern Ireland
Hi Mike
No sorry mate red doesn’t go with my eyes .. have ordered a silver one and supposedly it’ll be July/August before I take delivery…. Where u from Mike

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom