Bind command is missing / not visible

PetHer

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi. I’ve just got a used MG EV Exclusive (reg Feb 2021). I want to use iSmart and have successfully installed that on my iPhone. However, I don’t see the ‘bind’ command anywhere on the cars console (I believe the command is meant to be under System). Am I meant to also install iSmart on the cars console (if so how do I do that)? Might be an aside, but the row of icons along the bottom of the console only shows Phone, Car, Setup (but no ‘Home’ icon). Thanks in advance.

Hi. I’ve just got a used MG EV Exclusive (reg Feb 2021). I want to use iSmart and have successfully installed that on my iPhone. However, I don’t see the ‘bind’ command anywhere on the cars console (I believe the command is meant to be under System). Am I meant to also install iSmart on the cars console (if so how do I do that)? Might be an aside, but the row of icons along the bottom of the console only shows Phone, Car, Setup (but no ‘Home’ icon). Thanks in advance.
Assuming it's the MY2019 with the charg port cover that pushes in and goes up the mk1 doesn't have ismart capability in the UK and EU

Many thanks for clarifying. Might ask MG if there’s a software update from mk1 to the next version. Best wishes and thanks again.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom