Bluetooth connection

John Rose

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Anybody managed to pair a Sony Experia phone to the exclusive Bluetooth?
Nothing appearing on the phones available Bluetooth networks

Maybe teaching you to suck eggs, but just had somerhing similar with my son and his car - on each device, forget or delete the device it's trying to pair with and start over. A simple fix, but worked for my son, admittedly different car/phone, but this also works with phones/bluetooth speakers I have when they misbehave.

Has anyone had an issue with low volume at the receivers end when placing and taking a call? Is there a way to turn up the volume/sensitivity of the microphone?

No problem turning up the speakers in the car to hear the person called but the they can hardly hear my voice even when the speaker at their end is at full volume

Any idea where the microphone is in the car?
It's wherever you put your phone isn't it ???

ps I have never used bluetooth to connect to a car, never had a car that I could do it with until now, so I know nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_20210319_161231.jpg
    IMG_20210319_161231.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 229
Well, we all still learning here. When I'm on the phone everyone is complaining on how bad they can hear me. So mic is located next to sunroof knob. It's inside small black box. I am working currently on that issue, as service keeps blaming phone reception. Clearly they have no clue

Attachments

• IMG_20210319_160759.jpg
    IMG_20210319_160759.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 281
Well, we all still learning here. When I'm on the phone everyone is complaining on how bad they can hear me. So mic is located next to sunroof knob. It's inside small black box. I am working currently on that issue, as service keeps blaming phone reception. Clearly they have no clue
Excellent. Let us know how you get on.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom