BMS and Infotainment versions

Davemac278

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Had my first service yesterday. Free from MG due to faulty BMS fix in January 21.

I told service desk that I wanted the infotainment update done and said I thought it was SA0020.

Took car in at 8.30am, took new long range demo car out and waited on update on when my car would be ready. Thought it would be quick as just fluid top up inspection and infotainment update.

No communication from dealer so took demo back at 1pm. Told my car was still on ramp getting a BMS update. I old them I was surprised as it already had the latest update to 449v in Jan. Didn't get car back until 3pm.

Put OBD dongle on today to compare software version on BMS and it's the same 1230621AO1

Forgot to take note of infotainment software version before service but showing now as

Sw version
ZS11_E_EU_NAV_31.10_210428R

Any idea what the new version is?

I meant to check my infotainment version before it went for service too, I never asked and they didn't mention updating it (I've never had a problem with mine).
Mine says ZS11_E_EU_NAV_31.07_200425_R

I wonder trying to decode the numbers "31.10_21?????" may mean it's version 31/10/2021. Mine being "31.07_20?????" may mean 31/07/2020......

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom