BMW drivers vs MG4 xpower - no contest so why bother

dando

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
The amount of BMW drivers that drive so far up your ass because they want you to race even though you don't really want to race because you know you can beat them anyway.

Had the wife and baby in the car on Friday. Overtook a BMW just driving normal and they thought was was me asking to race them so they drove dangerously close it became annoying after about 10 mins in Milton Keynes.

Is it me or them?

Only had the car two weeks but one of those it was away for a PPF wrap. So yeah drove it a few days. No other cars try, not even Teslas which have a chance of beating me.
The Tesla will beat you if he doesn't care about his licence, he will wave at you when you top out at 99 mph.

Drove behind a BMW (one of the x models but debadged) today in a 30 zone and they were constantly between 20 - 30 all the way which started to annoy me...saw an opportunity to overtake as the road split into 2 lanes and flew past him and back into the first lane just as I was entering a roundabout...

... I think I annoyed him as he immediately accelerated into the 2nd lane and overtook 4 cars on the roundabout just to make a point....ended up behind him as we took the same side road and as we waited at the lights...we both stared at each over (him via his rear view mirror)....couldnt help but laugh that he got so worked up about it haha

Drove behind a BMW (one of the x models but debadged) today in a 30 zone and they were constantly between 20 - 30 all the way which started to annoy me...saw an opportunity to overtake as the road split into 2 lanes and flew past him and back into the first lane just as I was entering a roundabout...

... I think I annoyed him as he immediately accelerated into the 2nd lane and overtook 4 cars on the roundabout just to make a point....ended up behind him as we took the same side road and as we waited at the lights...we both stared at each over (him via his rear view mirror)....couldnt help but laugh that he got so worked up about it haha
They truly are the car of the bell end. Imagine having an ego that gets bruised that easily. I think I have started to like pissing them off. This evening there was another one. I overtook in a normal way then he had no chance to overtake me again but tried really hard. It is rather entertaining. As I turned off it was like he went hey ****** at my back right bumper and nearly kissed it, you know when they accelerate to show some form of faux force.

Or one of these
IMG_9964.jpeg

Those things for the back window are funny!

I was in my old car the other day while waiting for the PPF and some **** was sitting there and just as I approached doing 40 he ran his red light from standstill. It's ok though as he waved a quick hello sorry, which is fine that I had to slam brakes on

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom