Boot liner or back seat cover for dogs

ajcooper

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have found a few references to boot liners in the threads but wondered if anyone has found something suitable recently that fits the new ZS EV, preferably with the boot floor at its lowest setting. Alternatively, one of those back seat covers. We've got two dogs who constantly shed so don't want to get the car covered in fur from day one!

Happy to go for something generic from Amazon, but real world experience with this car beats the reviews on Amazon!

Last edited:
I have found a few references to boot liners in the threads but wondered if anyone has found something suitable recently that fits the new ZS EV, preferably with the boot floor at its lowest setting. Alternatively, one of those back seat covers. We've got two dogs who constantly shed so don't want to get the car covered in fur from day one!

Happy to go for something generic from Amazon, but real world experience with this car beats the reviews on Amazon!
Have two Huskies and always used Boot Buddy

@Sbhu do you have one fitted in your ZS ?
Just wondering what its like, do you still have access to the side areas ?
Does it work with floor up and floor down ?

This is our solution, the plastic keeps as much off as possible and the boot lining makes it look less like a car for disposing of dead bodies! We've used the sticky plastic wrap on all our cars and works really well.

@Sbhu do you have one fitted in your ZS ?
Just wondering what its like, do you still have access to the side areas ?
Does it work with floor up and floor down ?
You can still get to the pockets down the side of the liner. When you order you have to decide if you’re having the boot floor in the raised position or lowered as they are slightly different measurements.
I have had them for every vehicle I’ve had for quite some time. Although some dog hair still gets behind the liner on the whole it protects the boot area just fine.

This is our solution, the plastic keeps as much off as possible and the boot lining makes it look less like a car for disposing of dead bodies! We've used the sticky plastic wrap on all our cars and works really well.

I don't have a dog but I love this cover. One day when my car arrives i will order one.

I bought 1 of these from Amazon, I wasn't expecting much as so much of what they sell is garbage.
WeFine Car Boot Liner for Dogs... Amazon product ASIN B07R4ZC8K6
However I've found it to really good, and it's extra long so you can flop it down over the bumper.... And the dogs not destroyed it yet 😂

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_164024.jpg
    IMG_20220416_164024.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 249

There's one available in Aldi stores this week. I haven't tried it in the ZS EV yet but it's a generous size and fits my other car really well.

£38 from Ali

Can the boot still be used on high and low options?

I ordered one weeks ago and its still not arrived :(
Interestingly, ours came in two separate packages (no idea why), three days apart - initially I thought we'd been sent two but after laying out the bits it all made sense. They took about 8 weeks to arrive though, certainly not fast.

Let us know what it is like when it arrives, please.
4th photo down in the link below shows what it's like.

Quality is OK, the ad said it was leather but we didn't expect it to be at that price and the closest it's ever been to a cow is one it passed in the field on the way to being delivered to us, but that's cool, it goes with the whole vegan-leather vibe of the car anyhow and it's holding up well to the mud and hairs from the hound, so we're happy with it.

Quality is OK, the ad said it was leather but we didn't expect it to be at that price and the closest it's ever been to a cow is one it passed in the field on the way to being delivered to us, but that's cool, it goes with the whole vegan-leather vibe of the car anyhow and it's holding up well to the mud and hairs from the hound, so we're happy with it.

Didn't think it would be leather at that price, but looks like it will do the job.

Can sy

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom