Boot Liner - where to source?

fanagolo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a supplier of a boot liner a 2021 HS PHEV, please?

I can find some after-market ones but they all seem to be for the non-hybrid version (e.g. this one) and I'm sure that I can't be the first with this challenge.

Thanks.

I’ve tried to contact car Matts.co.uk but every google search ends up with CarMats.co.uk. I placed an order with them only to be told they don’t have a template for the PHEV. Do you have a phone number for them?

Hi
Here is the contact for them you do it on line and then it’s made up for the car, takes around 10 working days

Attachments

• IMG_0668.png
    IMG_0668.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi
Thanks for the additional info, but:
If you still have your order number I can quote that, then there is no doubt.
I’ve cancelled this original order.
Dan Smith (CarMats.co.uk)
24 Nov 2023, 10:21 GMT
Hi Peter,
Thanks for your order and email.
The boot mat ordered is not listed as suitable for the PHEV so we cannot guarantee this will fit.
We don't currently list an option specifically for the PHEV, if other PHEV owners on the forum have ordered a boot mat from us it will have been the one you have ordered.
Would you like us to cancel and refund this order? We do offer free returns if you would like to see if the mat fits.

Please let us know.

They do not have a phone number, did you put in you reg number in the box on the front page. It will come up with the product they do for your car. I just done it and the mat comes up.

I entered my reg and they only appear to only offer a boot mat (which appears to be a flat floor covering), not a liner (with sides)
CarMats.co.uk.jpg

I will send them an email, with several photos, to see what they say.

Then contact Les Burows on here as he had some made for a ZS but they may be able to help in one for you.

I emailed Car Mats UK (carmats-uk.com) and CarMats UK (CarMats.co.uk) and so far have received a reply from Amy at Car Mats UK.

Unfortunately their advertised liner will not fit the hybrid version. They would need the vehicle for a full 8 hours in their factory in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire to measure up to make one. Unfortunately I'm based in Kent so that's not viable for me.

I'll keep looking and hope that CarMats UK will be able to help!

Another door closes. Dan from CarMats.co.uk replied "Unfortunately we don't currently offer boot liner just boot mats."

I used this one from Amazon

oozey Car Boot Protector - Universal Nonslip Liner Protector with Side Protection and Bumper Protection,​

not bespoke but works well enough

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom