• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Boot Liners & Mats

Interesting. Where did you get that from? (It would perfectly suit an SE model - the lower model in the UK which doesn't have the raised floor option).

I got it online through Lazada (our equivalent of Amazon) but I've seen ads for the same on Ali Express. Look for the fitting around the little cargo net things to the rear of the wheel arches. Best rice I've seen is around 500 baht (£12.00). Not the finest quality but since it's hidden it will do.

Took a look on AliExpress ... pricing is way more for shipping the equivalent item to the UK.

This one seems to be the cheapest. This one looks cheaper, but once you factor in shipping it is £10+ more expensive.

I just received a Cargo Tray for my Trophy but it wasn't what I was expecting.

5963e514f6943076d754c4515bc7fcb0.jpg_400x400q80.jpg_.webp

I thought I was getting one that would fit on top of the false floor but instead this one only fits underneath which is largely pointless in my view as I use the cargo space for small accessories and that I need to get out quite frequently and this makes it more difficult. It's a fairly easy mistake to make so beware. Tiresome to return and pretty cheap so I guess I'll learn to live with it :)
What did you buy? The link would be useful (assuming someone wants one of these).

Took a look on AliExpress ... pricing is way more for shipping the equivalent item to the UK.

This one seems to be the cheapest. This one looks cheaper, but once you factor in shipping it is £10+ more expensive.
I bought this one a while back.

not sure if it’s still the same price. But fits well. you get two extra pockets that sit in the netting either side of the boot. Unfortunately it says Mulan but works for me.

Already got the interior car mats. Just looking for a boot liner, which they do not make, just boot mats .
Had a rubber boot mat in previous car but the dog is a leaning Golden Retriever - wiry crinkled yellow hairs that get embedded in the side wall matting of the boot and hell to brush out. A vinyl/simulated leather liner would be ideal (If not leather).
Boot liner Ali Express
So been searching net hatch bag do rubber mat £86.52 and carmats4u do dimamd rubber mat £150 that seems a lot to me .

I just installed this one from AliExpress.

I finally got mine yesterday after ordering them at the beginning of April. I am pleased with the quality and fit.

Attachments

• IMG_2929.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg
    566.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    555 KB · Views: 131
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back