Boot space

ken m

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi does anyone have any idea of the dimensions of the boot on the Cyberster? I was wondering if I can cut a small golf bag in it
Thanks

A large suitcase and gym bag and probably some carry ons backpacks. I dont think space reduces with roof down either. or Large suitcase and a medium side by side? Shame theres no frunk

Upvote 0
A large suitcase and gym bag and probably some carry ons backpacks. I dont think space reduces with roof down either. or Large suitcase and a medium side by side? Shame theres no frunk

It doesn't reduce when the top is down - that folds into a different compartment.

Upvote 0
Measured it on my car. The space of the base has the shape of a parallelepiped with dimensions of 90 cm by 90 cm, height 30 cm, diagonally 125 cm.
Approximately 240 liters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any pics of your car? Can blur out the plate
The car is still in the showroom, so far all I can do is drive a meter back and forth and take pictures). Since it is the first in the country, I am waiting several days for certification. Then I’ll give it to the PPF. And only from March 1 it will be possible to go on the road, since the tires are summer. I’m not happy that the instrument panel and multimedia are in Chinese, and there doesn’t seem to be any English, not to mention other languages. I will tell you my impressions and be happy to answer questions.

PS The roof is not controlled from the remote control, this is a real trouble

Attachments

• IMG_5265.jpg
    IMG_5265.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5263.jpg
    IMG_5263.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5264.jpg
    IMG_5264.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5266.jpg
    IMG_5266.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The car is still in the showroom, so far all I can do is drive a meter back and forth and take pictures). Since it is the first in the country, I am waiting several days for certification. Then I’ll give it to the PPF. And only from March 1 it will be possible to go on the road, since the tires are summer. I’m not happy that the instrument panel and multimedia are in Chinese, and there doesn’t seem to be any English, not to mention other languages. I will tell you my impressions and be happy to answer questions.

PS The roof is not controlled from the remote control, this is a real trouble

I think a software update can fix the language issue and roof opening by remote issue. Once Australia and UK Markets receive theres, there should be a language update available. The power of Software Engineering eh! Id shoot SAIC an email for them to rectify the language one.

Interesting location you're in. Russia, Belarus will be large markets so local languages should be available in time as well as English. At least Russian. Just a waiting game.

Can try emailing them. [email protected] .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom