brakes snatching

I’m not entirely sure to what braking you refer - but if you are talking about automatic emergency braking then this safety aid can be turned off in settings. I have personal found it to be very useful at times And before disabling I would recommend you review exactly why it is activating and your driving behaviour at that time 🙂

Attachments

• 3BF77BA3-633E-4A30-8B8D-B606D139FBEA.jpeg
    3BF77BA3-633E-4A30-8B8D-B606D139FBEA.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 150
I have this happen to me about once a week on the school run.
I think I've had it getting confused by the bollard keep left sign on a small central island, plus when I've been past some parked cars in a lay-by, this is all in the same 30mph zone.
I too have been thinking about disabling whatever system option it is that is doing it, the only thing I'm wondering though is if it defaults to being back on every time the car is restarted...

I think there are three sensitivity levels...not sure if it was this safety feature or another... try turning it down or off.

If you turn off forward collision it does turn back on the next time you start the car and also the level reverts back to normal.

Before my last visit to the dealer though I’m sure the level didn’t revert back but can’t be 100%

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom