Brand New MG eHS (FR) and Liftgate not operational

GuizmoFR

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hello,
I just yesterday received my brand new MG eHS Luxury car. When the vendor try to show me how the electric liftgate operate, this one no longer work. the electric lock works perfectly but the truck still not opened electrically. He try to reset something but nothing works ...

Does it have something I can do by myself to fix this ? Before going to my local dealer ...

Regards,

PS : Sorry for my poor English :/

salut
allez dans votre manuel d'utilisation et recherchez le réglage de la hauteur du hayon élévateur.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• 1CBB1081-FD38-42CF-9E41-D93CCD25F04E.jpeg
    1CBB1081-FD38-42CF-9E41-D93CCD25F04E.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 157
Merci
Thanks

Je suis déjà aller dans ce menu mais dès que je modifie la valeur, cette dernière revient 3s après à 100% :/ J'ai aussi essayé en laissant appuyé sur le bouton du coffre plus de 3s pour prendre en compte l'ouverture à 100% mais rien

I already goes to this menu and every time I change the value, 3s later the value return to 100%.
i Also tried to push more than 3s the button on the truck but nothing change.

Hello,
I just yesterday received my brand new MG eHS Luxury car. When the vendor try to show me how the electric liftgate operates, this one no longer work. the electric lock works perfectly but the truck still not opened electrically. He try to reset something but nothing works...

Does it have something I can do by myself to fix this? Before going to my local dealer...

Regards,

PS: Sorry for my poor English:/
Shocking service it should have been sorted out on the spot by the vendor. Its likely something simple like a loose connector or blown fuse.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom