Brand New Tonight!

Thanks, it was the red I was after so another lucky strike there. It’s not the connect unfortunately, but I was looking for an SE originally, so I’m happy with the standard Trophy
Trophy SR nice !.
You have the soon to be disappearing full panoramic electric sun roof then !.
That has to be a great feature in my book.
We had Dynamic red on our Gen1 ZS EV.
A lot of people remarked on how nice the colour was, mind you I did my very best to keep it washed and polished !.
Our face lift is Battersea blue.
Hard to choose between my favourite colour here ?.
They where both nice to be honest.
I want blue for our first ZS EV, but the launch colour blue was a bit too light for me ?.
They did a darker blue called Lazer blue, but you could only get that shade on the ICE models at the time.
I had a fairly strong gut feeling that they would switch out the lighter blue on the face lift model, hoping they would go for a blue closer to the Lazer blue.
They face lifted the ICE version first and this became available in the Battersea blue.
It was a no brainier then for MG.
It was a current colour, so they switched the old light blue on the first Gen ZS EV for the darker ( already in production ) Battersea blue.
We where able to see the colour on a facelift ICE model in the showroom before they released the Gen2 face lift ZS EV.
This made the choice easy, Trophy 🏆 in Battersea blue it was !.
As it was the new launch 🚀 colour for the face lift, I edged my bet’s that MORE of these blue models would have been “batch built” by MG.
I think my theory was fairly accurate and enabled us to received one quickly.
We order early and waited about 5 months for the first ZS EV and about the same thing for the second facelift model.

Looks great @woz the red was my 2nd choice behind white. I saw one in Telford but apparently i was late by an hour in making the call lol

Trophy SR nice !.
You have the soon to be disappearing full panoramic electric sun roof then !.
That has to be a great feature in my book.
We had Dynamic red on our Gen1 ZS EV.
A lot of people remarked on how nice the colour was, mind you I did my very best to keep it washed and polished !.
Our face lift is Battersea blue.
Hard to choose between my favourite colour here ?.
They where both nice to be honest.
I want blue for our first ZS EV, but the launch colour blue was a bit too light for me ?.
They did a darker blue called Lazer blue, but you could only get that shade on the ICE models at the time.
I had a fairly strong gut feeling that they would switch out the lighter blue on the face lift model, hoping they would go for a blue closer to the Lazer blue.
They face lifted the ICE version first and this became available in the Battersea blue.
It was a no brainier then for MG.
It was a current colour, so they switched the old light blue on the first Gen ZS EV for the darker ( already in production ) Battersea blue.
We where able to see the colour on a facelift ICE model in the showroom before they released the Gen2 face lift ZS EV.
This made the choice easy, Trophy 🏆 in Battersea blue it was !.
As it was the new launch 🚀 colour for the face lift, I edged my bet’s that MORE of these blue models would have been “batch built” by MG.
I think my theory was fairly accurate and enabled us to received one quickly.
We order early and waited about 5 months for the first ZS EV and about the same thing for the second facelift model.
The guys let me know about the skyroof being discontinued when I collected it yesterday, it’s probably why MG told them to sell their display car. Lucky for me really.

I got a white one from Aliexpress for a few pounds it was slightly curved so i filed it down the added some more tape.

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_092548.jpg
    IMG_20220902_092548.jpg
    569.2 KB · Views: 106
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom