• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Brisbane MG - Kedron - MG Dealer Discussion, Opinions & Experiences

I'll probably pull the trigger next week. Got to ask you too: How long is the lead time until delivery? Did you pay the asking price or was there any room for negotiation?
I'm not about the current delivery times. I understand there is only a tiny margin on the ZS EV and therefore no room for negotiation. Apparently the is much more room for negotiation on the ICE ZS vehicles. An example of the poor support for EVs in Australia. Regardless, EVs are the future and much, much better than fossil cars, in my view.

We purchased our ZS EV through Brisbane MG at Kedron back in January 2021 and had a fantastic experience with Gareth. We were dreading the "pushy salesman" but Gareth is the opposite. He was helpful, accomodating and a pleasure to deal with. Emma and Aaron were also awesome and followed up our enquiries.

Also purchased a MG ZS EV via Gareth. Got mats and boot liner in the deal but not tint. They were very tight on free inclusions. Hopefully it'll be ready soon. Very exciting!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom