BST time setting on navigation

Mihir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Took a journey this morning. While the main clock has auto updated to the BST time starting today, the ETA clock on navigation hasn't. Couldn't figure out a way to update that. Checked the general date time settings as well. No BST/day light setting. Any ideas? Here are some pics attached:

20220327_090235.jpg

20220327_090243.jpg

20220327_090311.jpg

Last edited:
Is it that the time in the top right is coming from your phone? Probably not but worth a try maybe 🙂

we have same problem on Trophy connect. Please let me know if you find solution. Previous solutions of changing to dab radio don’t work for this model

Found a workaround.
1. Settings --> Time
2. Turn off Auto set time
3. Set timezone to GMT+1:00 Paris. Will set the time to +1 hour. Ignore for now.
4. Hit on Time and manually set the clock to 1 hour back.
5. Go back to navigation. ETA should show it right.
20220327_144453.jpg

Last edited:
I can get the right time showing on the navigation screen but when I journey plan the eta is still showing 1 hr ahead. Any solutions?

Yes I tried that but the eta journey plan time is still an hour in advance
Once you set it, restart the infotainment system by pressing the home button for 10 secs and see if that helps. For me the ETA got set immediately.

Once you set it, restart the infotainment system by pressing the home button for 10 secs and see if that helps. For me the ETA got set immediately.
Thankyou! The reset and restart trick worked.

Any idea how to get rid of the irritating welcome message, weather report and please drive safely voice greeting?

@deb Are you using a trophy connect? I have a trophy trim and I do not get either of them - the welcome message, weather report or the drive safely bit!

@FlashingBlade : We may need a small update on the sheet whenever you do it the next time. @ajcooper has a Trophy, not a connect. @Dave , can you help? if I am not wrong, you have a connect version as you helped us validate the voice commands?
Wrong thread. Can you drop this in the what did you order.......etc thread please? Thanks

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom