Build to delivery times

ajhayden93

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,

I've had an MG4 Long Range Trophy on order since Feb and the dealer has my delivery date as the 1st June.

The last update from the dealer was last week who advised me it hasn't even entered the build stage yet.

Does anyone know how long average build to delivery time is for UK Customers? This is my first build to order car so I'm not sure if the delivery date is normal or I should expect a delay?

Thanks
Adam

I am getting a bit fed up of posting this link...but... If you are buying outright (or getting loan) do tell your dealer to fudge right off and order from
1682335716221.png

Hi,

I've had an MG4 Long Range Trophy on order since Feb and the dealer has my delivery date as the 1st June.

The last update from the dealer was last week who advised me it hasn't even entered the build stage yet.

Does anyone know how long average build to delivery time is for UK Customers? This is my first build to order car so I'm not sure if the delivery date is normal or I should expect a delay?

Thanks
Adam
There is no standard time. My car was built 29th November 2022, arrived in UK port late January, at dealer mid-Feb, so 6-8 weeks for shipping and 3-4 weeks from port to dealer. I ended up picking it up 3 weeks later than that to get the new registration.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom