Calling on all SE drivers.

remarkable1967

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hi all,
Hopefully an SE driver can help me with a phone call issue. When I'm plugged in to android auto and a call comes through, I shows the call on the infotainment screen but no matter what I do, when I answer it, it will only come through the phone speaker and not the car speakers. However, if I am unplugged from Android auto, any calls will automatically come through the car speakers. So it's either plugged in with Satnav but no calls or unplugged with phone calls but no Satnav. Any help please

Sorry but it works fine for me. Maybe make sure the system is set to use Bluetooth for calls. (It should be like this by default, but maybe the setting has been turned off for some reason).

Sorry but it works fine for me. Maybe make sure the system is set to use Bluetooth for calls. (It should be like this by default, but maybe the setting has been turned off for some reason).
Thanks. When you say "system", do you mean Android Auto on the infotainment screen?

Actually the setting I was remembering was in Google Maps ... there's an option to play the map guidance over Bluetooth; some advise to turn this on to help with the guidance audio volume. Try with this setting Off and On and see if it has any impact on phone calls. (It was On for me but I've just turned it Off so I can check next time I use the car).

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 509 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back