Can you set a different brightness for Dark Theme (Night) and light theme (Day)

DaveTiffTaylor

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, just bought a ZS EV, I am finding the Dark Screen to bright, so if I set the brightness to min (which is still too bright (IMO) then its too dim for Day driving, surly it should remember each brightness so you can have 2 settings.

Am I missing something?

Best i can do it leave it on the aircon screen, seems not as bright but it's still waaay too bright with brightness turned down. Turning the screen off makes no difference.

I think I'm just going to hang a cloth over it

Best i can do it leave it on the aircon screen, seems not as bright but it's still waaay too bright with brightness turned down. Turning the screen off makes no difference.

I think I'm just going to hang a cloth over it
Do you use the auto day and night settings?
I find the dimming works quite well unfortunately the auto light adjustment on the camera don't do it justice

If mine is in auto I can’t change the brightness. It defaults to blinding light. Has to be one theme or the other and manually adjusted

If mine is in auto I can’t change the brightness. It defaults to blinding light. Has to be one theme or the other and manually adjusted
Best go to the dealer than as the auto dark & light works fine with headlights and are both fully adjustable as in that video

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom