Can you set eco mode to default?

CDR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Does any one know how to set eco mode to default on the zs ev. I always drove in eco mode in my last ev, but in this one I have had to select it each time as it defaults to normal mode.

Many thanks in advance.

I did not find any setting for this. Maybe we can ask MG to integrate this in tn a software update ?
I am in for it!

Last edited:
I did not find any setting for this. Maybe we can ask MG to integrate yhis in tn a software update ?
I am in for it!
Me neither. Yes good idea. Thanks for the reply.
Another annoying thing is when I have the screen behind the steering wheel displaying for example the speed in digital format, the screen then defaults to the lane assist display. Its really annoying.

Make a new Topic "Comfort Update 3.0" as a new List ;) An put this questions on it

I agree with eco mode being default or the eZS remembering last setting.

I turned off lane warning so that I could have uninterrupted digital speedometer, not the most elegant solution. I need to play with settings more.

I noticed there was a small digital speedo when using ACC, that might become my default.

Thanks for the reply. Its just the little things haha

Hello Folks, I did receive my electric tailgate :love:. Bud i still can not build in in my car and make a video about it.
I am still waiting for a appointment to repair the scratches that it had on delivery :cry:.
Still not knowing if i keep this car or get a new one, Sorry!!
Now i am looking for a option to use the extra switch that is in the middle console with no use.(under the RND) I hope i can use that one to activate the Electric Tailgate from the inside instead of the switch that was with the tailgate.

Me neither. Yes good idea. Thanks for the reply.
Another annoying thing is when I have the screen behind the steering wheel displaying for example the speed in digital format, the screen then defaults to the lane assist display. Its really annoying.
Dear All,

For those of you who like the digital speed showing in the centre display all the time (which I do) then you can. I used to always get annoyed when using ACC on the motorway and that display came up on the screen as I prefer to always have the digital speed display showing as stated earlier.

Well whichever mode you are in, ACC, Lane Keep Assist to get back to the digital speed display whilst using these systems is just a matter of using the steering wheels up/down/left/right, just toggle through them (can't remember the exact sequence) and you can have the digital speed display showing regardless of using the ACC or Lane Keep Assist.

Regards

Frank

Its left twice lol.

I think the problem was that when I had lane departure warning on, it would constantly replace the digital speedometer with the road diagram all the time. Much better with LDW turned off.

Its left twice lol.

I think the problem was that when I had lane departure warning on, it would constantly replace the digital speedometer with the road diagram all the time. Much better with LDW turned off.
Mine works going right twice. :unsure: maybe it works both ways, I'll have to try it next time I use it.

@Kithmo It’s two screens away, so it’s left or right twice. I was just joking about. :)
Doh, I didn't even realise it scrolled across, no need for two buttons then.
homer-doh.jpg

I have used the two clicks method but found it reverted after about 30 seconds to the adaptive cruise screen, this whilst the lane assist was switched off. I must try MG pilot as have just had comfort 2 upgrade, as that seems to be better system given some video reports i have watched, and maybe it could possibly help with the digital read out problem, anyone tried this yet ?

I’ve just been testing on the motorway and realised that mg pilot can also take away the digital speedometer.

A red line warning will default to the ACC screen. As will changing lanes without signalling.

SAIC, I know you read these forums and hang on my words. Put the mg pilot blue/red lines around the car on the digital speedometer. Or, if make lane assist/ mg pilot revert back to speed display after they flash up a warning?

I’ve just been testing on the motorway and realised that mg pilot can also take away the digital speedometer.

A red line warning will default to the ACC screen. As will changing lanes without signalling.

SAIC, I know you read these forums and hang on my words. Put the mg pilot blue/red lines around the car on the digital speedometer. Or, if make lane assist/ mg pilot revert back to speed display after they flash up a warning?
Good call

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom