Car hire for a month?

Cleverpops5

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Hi.
I'm looking for suggestions of places that do car hire per month? To do us until our new zs comes. I'm sure someone on here mentioned a place that does EVs.. Doesnt have to be an EV.
Thanks!

Hi.
I'm looking for suggestions of places that do car hire per month? To do us until our new zs comes. I'm sure someone on here mentioned a place that does EVs.. Doesnt have to be an EV.
Thanks!
Depends how many months, but might it be cheaper to buy an old banger and scrap or sell it when your new one arrives ? :unsure:

Depends how many months, but might it be cheaper to buy an old banger and scrap or sell it when your new one arrives ? :unsure:
Just for one month. My partner wasn't keen on the hassle of buying and selling. And it's suddenly got urgent as our one car now needs work done.

Be careful with OnTo - they have just increased their delivery fees significantly.

We had a Zoe 50 rented from them - it broke down after a week, their response was take it to Renault to fix under warranty. I had to threaten them with legal escalation as my contract was with them for a vehicle, not Renault. I got a full refund for the rental - but was of course then carless!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom