Car Mats for MG5 facelift

mickw

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Can anyone please clarify whether the fittings for floor mats are same for facelifted MG5 Trophy as they were for the pre-facelift MG5?

Specifically I'm looking at these

It seems several options are on offer -

• 245mm clip spacing on driver's mat, single rear mat
  • 250mm clip spacing on driver's mat, single rear mat
  • 245mm clip spacing on driver's mat, separate rear mats
  • 250mm clip spacing on driver's mat, separate rear mats

Does anyone please know which, if any, will fit and be most suitable for the facelift MG5 LR Trophy?
(i.e. what clip spacing, and whether a single or separate rear mats are better)

I don't yet have my car so can't measure myself...

Many thanks

Last edited:
Can any please clarify whether the fittings for floor mats are same is facelifted MG5 Trophy as they were in in the pre-facelift?

specifically I'm looking at these

It seems several options are on offer - does anyone know which, if any, will fit the facelift?

Thanks
hi mickw on the mg4 people have found the securing clips have been different widths and it looks like the mg5 could be the same just measure the distance between the clips and see which car mats fit ,carmats have had issues but it does seem the clips arent all in the same place..

I got some great mats, for New MG5, from Ebay Item No 134300096983 MAT -KING, they have a nice blue trim to match blue trim in the MG. The clips fit but may need just twisting around to align them up .Hope that is of some help

I got some great mats, for New MG5, from Ebay Item No 134300096983 MAT -KING, they have a nice blue trim to match blue trim in the MG. The clips fit but may need just twisting around to align them up .Hope that is of some help
Sounds great - I'll have a look later - thanks!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom