• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Car mats for the ZS EV

Cirprocon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, could anyone recommend non MG ZS interior mats that they feel are good value and fit correctly ? The dealership want £66 for a set. Many thanks.

Have a look on eBay I bought a good set from there and they do a good job

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I can't comment on the ones you're looking at, but I have to go against the consensus here, I have the genuine MG dealer mats. They're thin and feel cheap, like a £20/£25 mat set. They're only £66 because they're from a main dealer, not because they're a £66 mat set!

Having just purchased a £40.00 set of after market ZS auto mats which I was advised by people on Amazons forum feedback as fitting. Advice which turned out to completely wrong, a expensive and time consuming. mistake. I bit the bullet and purchased a genuine set at £66,00 from my dealer ( Unity Coventry ) whilst having the comfort 2 upgrade done, and am extremely happy with both, as cost for both and free lone car was just the £66.00 for mats what a great surprise after months of frustrating delays living with a car that at times has drove me mad and at a point of chopping it in for a Zoe giving its crazy eccentric warnings and sounds, and causing a run in with 5 startled students who'm it horn blasted as my wife was getting out just as they passed in front of the car, her crime not taking her keys, which she had anyway and that were in a faraday wallet as well ???.
Its been a love hate relationship ( the car that is ) and I am hoping that the upgrade brings some love back in to the relationship, its early days but so far its been so much easier to live with.

I’ve only had my car since this morning (will create a separate post :) ) but I bought this set of mats in advance, last week. They fit perfectly (the seller posted a pattern that I was able to check against the OEM ones). Heavyweight and lock satisfyingly into position...

MG ZS EV Car Mats 2019+ Luxury Rubber [RHD] | eBay

I went for these with red piping. - £31 + 4.99 delivery.
They lock in, but i did have to rotate the discs when they arrived.

MG ZS EV Rubber Over Mats 2019+
SKU: CRM-RUB3MM-2462
car mats mg.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom