Car Profile Designation

JCFlippen

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Now that 2022 ZS EVs are coming through would it be helpful if our profile included the option of giving the extra info regarding the new model? There often seems to be confusion over a forum post as to what model the question/comment applies to.

I think a better solution would be separate subforums - Signatures nor the info below your user profile show on mobile. Given the increasing user base of mobile users, and the depreating and less commonly used desktop interface, users are more likely to see the separate forums than little bits of text. Furthermore, With signatures, people don't put the car info in a standard format - Some just say the model line, some say the year and some say gen2/Mk2. This is all very confusing to users who may not be familiar with MG's naming schemes.

Appreciate your reasoning, but sounds bit too much of a subforum for subforums sake
My reasoning for considering the separate subforums is there is already subforums for accessory's and ads of both the MG5 and ZS. I have thought that the fair large differences between the 2 cars (Infotainment, charging related differences, Efficiency differences, eta) Would be more useful to separate than talk about accessory's.

I just added to signature this is my test post can you see it?
Just found out on mobile to see it you have to turn phone to landscape mode
Screenshot_20220919_210724_com.android.chrome.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom