Car reg showing up as a LR instead of a SR

Mike Cornwall

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I'm picking up my SR on Thursday, when I put the registration in a couple of comparison Web sites it came up as a LR and not the SR. I'm sure they are incorrect, but I'm hoping the dealership have got it wrong 😜.
Anybody else had this?

I had the same, took a phone call and a lot of convincing to get the insurance company to accept the data they had for the reg was wrong

Yep same had to explain to the insurance people it was a sr , but glad I didn’t bother with the LR as it’s just not a problem even going on holidays. But I have started to drive like an old lady as it’s like a game now as to how long I can make a charge last ! 194 is my record so far :)

Yep same had to explain to the insurance people it was a sr , but glad I didn’t bother with the LR as it’s just not a problem even going on holidays. But I have started to drive like an old lady as it’s like a game now as to how long I can make a charge last ! 194 is my record so far :)
Good going at 194, but higher range is why I ordered the LR. Enjoy the car and don't worry about the charging. 😀

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom