Carplay to Radio

ClawzSkunk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Not sure how many people use Apple Carplay here - but I've noticed that I need to turn the volume up considerably when connected to get the same music volume when using car play (yes I've checked the volume settings on my phone). It's not a major issue, but when I remove the phone the stereo is deafening and I keep forgetting to turn the stereo down before the disconnect.

Anyone got any ideas?

- Ricky

I’ve noticed this too, it’s a pain. CarPlay isn’t that quiet but it needs to be at a much higher volume vs DAB.

I dont get my ZS EV until Monday but can confirm this type of behaviour with quiet CarPlay also affects my current car (bmw 330e)

I’ve noticed this too, it’s a pain. CarPlay isn’t that quiet but it needs to be at a much higher volume vs DAB.
It's very frustrating as the traffic updates today almost caused me to have an accident after it switched from relaxation music to insanely loud man speaking after music intro

Can honestly say I have not ever noticed but that may be that my phone is always connected to car play when in car???

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom