Cars been delivered but it's in GERMAN!

darkfiredave

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi All,
My Blue ZS LR TC was delivered today, however it's set to GERMAN. I have looke thought YouTube videos and my menu system does not appear to be the same so I can't find the language option :( anyone able to help me out with where the option is?

Thank you

In the main settings menu, select the cog tile and then on the next screen select the cog button at the top right. Language is then a few options down the list
The manual seems strangely silent on this.

It should look like this video:

The dealer failed here, I would flag it with them.

This is the very video I watched to guide me how to do it but the option isn't there, I have more options that it shows on the home screen, then when I go to the cog and select "general" it then shows me dark/light theme and some time/date options but no language.

This is the very video I watched to guide me how to do it but the option isn't there, I have more options that it shows on the home screen, then when I go to the cog and select "general" it then shows me dark/light theme and some time/date options but no language.
Have you scrolled up and down that menu and looked for "Sprache"?

Or "Land"?

Can you not try a factory reset it should ask for language and time zone bit like a new phone

I wonder if it has German specs, meant to be delivered to Germany. Maybe it has 11 kW charging?

Does the type 2 socket have the bottom two pins populated with metal?

Whoops! Someone hasn't done their PDI checks.
Well, it's an easy thing to overlook. ... 🙈 :rolleyes: Not!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom