Cash back

Vipar

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I can’t get hold of my bank Santander.
Anyone know if you get cash back on your 1.2.3. Card when you charge your car like you do when you buy petrol?

Anyone know if you get cash back on your 1.2.3. Card when you charge your car like you do when you buy petrol?
Santander give interest on my utility bills , not cashback but as good as
Also get it on my Council Tax payments and mobile bill payments
It is a 1 2 3 account

Santander 1-2-3 card doesn’t give a cashback on purchases, let alone buying petrol. As Bazzer44 just stated, it gives this cash rebate on certain monthly bills and it’s noted in your account statement.

Santander 1-2-3 card doesn’t give a cashback on purchases, let alone buying petrol. As Bazzer44 just stated, it gives this cash rebate on certain monthly bills and it’s noted in your account statement.
Strange...on my 123 account there are cashbacks on various purchases...National Express highlighted below.

Picture0001.jpg

Strange...on my 123 account there are cashbacks on various purchases...National Express highlighted below.

View attachment 6589
I stand corrected! Never noticed the little box on the account page linking to current offers. Just clicked on it and got…….eight offers, none of them of the slightest use to me unfortunately! How is it that you have 32 of them? Are you some sort of VIP?

At the moment I get around £10 per month cost £4 to maintain accounts thereby £6 for nothing. Not a vip

I manage about £12 a month so obviously I’m rich! (Which I’m not!’) Minus the £4 charge that is still a lot better than nothing! It’s still a worthwhile account to hold, but then can’t be bothered to look for anything that might be better.
I also have a Cahoot account - it’s the internet only branch of Santander so money can be transferred instantly between them, if needed. I use it for certain other monthly payments.

I was only with Cahoot at first. They used to offer a good rate of interest but some years ago, I suppose as part of Santanders cost cutting, that interest was stopped. Thats when I opened the 1-2-3 account direct with Santander as that account still offered some interest.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom