Centre vents

Rattly

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
The centre vents don’t seem to blow cold air when set to up position any settings I’m missing?

Up and face are seperate positions - up does the windscreen. So, in the infotainment centre press the button to change the air direction so it's at the middle position, then air should come out of the centre vents (not in the car at the moment so can't check but hopefully what I've said makes sense!).

The centre vents don’t seem to blow cold air when set to up position any settings I’m missing?
Firstly is it turned on? Push the button on the left hand knob if there is not a light showing. If you press either the up or down arrows on the panel where the fan speed is it should cycle through the vents. This is not helped as the console lags badly. At the top of the screen adjacent to the temperatrue there’s an icon that displays what the current setting is. Also the fan speed controller is the right hand knob.

Did you ever get this sorted?

I just took delivery of my new ZS Ev last week and have the exact same issue.

No matter what setting I try and choose the centre air vents don’t blow out any air. The rest of the vents work no problem.

The vents have to be slid to the side to open, see the instruction manual description

Did you ever get this sorted?

I just took delivery of my new ZS Ev last week and have the exact same issue.

No matter what setting I try and choose the centre air vents don’t blow out any air. The rest of the vents work no problem.
The centre vents work in conjunction with the side face vents, so if they are working the centre vents should be if they are open.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom