change my order

D

Deleted member 7755

if i change my order for a diff spek will i go to back of the cue ie trophy long range to the trophy conect standard range on motability as ap is 11 hundred and short range is £600or should i stick with original lr trophy

if i change my order for a diff spek will i go to back of the cue ie trophy long range to the trophy conect standard range on motability as ap is 11 hundred and short range is £600or should i stick with original lr trophy
Only a dealer can answer that for you. I would doubt you would keep your place though since the Standard range is a more recent release. Also, if I recall correctly from the Podcast (when @Miles Roberts CG talked about delays and chip shortages) one of the reasons for UK delivery delays is that we have ordered a higher than anticipated proportion of "Connect" options and the chips need for the Connect hardware are among the chips in short supply.

Only a dealer can answer that for you. I would doubt you would keep your place though since the Standard range is a more recent release. Also, if I recall correctly from the Podcast (when @Miles Roberts CG talked about delays and chip shortages) one of the reasons for UK delivery delays is that we have ordered a higher than anticipated proportion of "Connect" options and the chips need for the Connect hardware are among the chips in short supply.
sorted changed my order for me now they said not a problem but no idea when they are going to get ANY CARS in from mg at present time il have to wait but at £500 ap diff ok its a 51kwh batterey still 200 mile range and better speks and shangai in lock down they might catch up with chip shortage

ps thanks barry and i dont get my licence back untill 1st may as had epi seizures and volunteered my license back for safety reasons

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom