Change needed to the members cars selection

Fluffykins

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Just looked at my profile to check if I ought to update the description of my car to MG5 SR. There's no selection for SR or LR, just an MG5.

I guess we'll need the facelift version to be identified as well soon.

Just looked at my profile to check if I ought to update the description of my car to MG5 SR. There's no selection for SR or LR, just an MG5.

I guess we'll need the facelift version to be identified as well soon.
There is no selection for identifying ZS EV Gen 1 or Gen 2 ( facelift ) either.
Maybe Stuart could help sort this out ????.

Has also been discussed before with various bodgy type solutions proposed. Also see my signature as one solution.

Has also been discussed before with various bodgy type solutions proposed. Also see my signature as one solution.

Probably the easiest way would be to be able to add on which Particular model in the Driving info under the avatar then we could see it at a glance if that’s possible to change this ?

plus it would have the added bonus of not constantly reading how far superior the new ZS Mk2 is compared to the Mk1

Last edited:
On mobile layout, certain fields are lost from view. Also don't see signatures. Not sure if Stuart can tweak the layouts to show vehicle driven by the avatar in all modes.

Probably the easiest way would be to be able to add on which Particular model in the Driving info under the avatar then we could see it at a glance if that’s possible to change this ?
That would be the simplest solution as requested previously, but has not happened yet.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom