Changed distance in app to kM in MG iSmart

Claire

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi everyone 🙂

I hope everyone is well 🙂 I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having this issue with the MG Ismart app 🤔 . It logged me out again yesterday and when I logged back in it has changed my distance to KM again ! I have been able to change this back in the past to miles however this seems to have disappeared as an option ?
Can anyone shed a bit of light on this please as I would much rather know my remaining mileage in miles rather than KM

Thanks in advance
Claire 🙂

Hi claire. Take at look at this thread. It may Help.

Hi claire. Take at look at this thread. It may Help.
Thank you @Swampy I will 🙂

The UK & the US are about the only countries left using Miles instead of Kilometres. Yes I know it is the original British system but we changed in the colonies back in the 1970s & never looked back. Everything else is metric (except height for aircraft) so why not distance?

@Corindikev
We have a mixture of imperial and metric measurements as well as miles - milk remains in pints, photographs and frames are in inches - these are two which spring to mind. I am sure there are others.

Yeah annoying. I am thinking of deleting original app and loading new version. But will that delete any original info?
My app seems to have updated overnight at some point recently and the option to change measurement under profile is back. So I suggest you just do an update.

My app seems to have updated overnight at some point recently and the option to change measurement under profile is back. So I suggest you just do an update.
If your iphone setting for the MG iSMART app is set to auto update and you still don't see remaining range in miles, then open the App Store and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner. Then scroll down and tap Update next to the MG iSMART to force the update manually.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom